注意: 以下考试题只为至少在美国生活20年的合法永久居民或申请之日65岁或65岁以上的申请人. 这些申请人可以要求被"特殊对待".
2. Who was the first President of the
3. Who is the President of the
4. What is the Constitution?
5. What are the first 10 amendments to the
6. Who elects Congress?
7. How many Senators are there in Congress?
8. For how long do we elect each Senator?
9. For how long do we elect the
Representatives in Congress?
10. Who nominates Judges to the Supreme Court?
11. What are the three branches of our
12. What is the highest court in the
13. What major river running north to south
14. The Civil War was fought over what
15. Name the two major political parties in
16. How many states are there in the
17. What is the capital of the
18. What is the minimum voting age in the
19. Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
20. What nation was first to land a man on the
21. What is the capital of your state?
22. What is it called if the President refuses
to sign a bill into law and returns it to Congress with his objections?
23. What two oceans bound the
24. What famous American invented the electric
25. What is the national anthem of the
2. George Washington.
3. William "Bill" Jefferson Clinton.
4. The supreme law of the land.
5. The Bill of Rights.
6. The people.
8. Six years.
9. Two years.
10. The President.
11. Legislative, Executive and Judicial.
12. The Supreme Court.
14. Slavery or States Rights.
15. Democratic and Republican.
19. A civil rights leader.
21. [INSERT LOCAL INFORMATION]
23. The Atlantic and
25. The Star-Spangled Banner.
|Copyright © 2007 • Law Offices of Jingsong Chen • All Rights Reserved • Websites Designed by Xiangyang Shi|